Your privacy is our top concern. We work hard to earn and keep your trust, so we adhere to the following principles to protect your privacy:
- We will never rent or sell your personally identifiable information to third parties for marketing purposes.
- We will never share your contact information with any other user without your consent. Further we will share this information only with the users who become your contacts.
- Any sensitive information that you provide will be secured with all industry standard protocols and technology.
- Types of personally identifiable information collected by Tuts Directory
- How is your personal information used?
- Details of circumstances leading to sharing of personal information
- Procedures to access and change your account information
- Important information regarding policy
- Security procedures that are in place to protect the loss, misuse or alteration of information collected by Tuts Directory
- How to contact us
1. Personal information collection
In order to become a Tuts Directory user, you must first create an account on this web site. To create an account you are required to provide the general contact information like name, email address, and choose a password. Upon registration we will automatically add you to our main news letter list in order to send you various Tuts Directory communications. You may unsubscribe at any time.
We collect your personal details to maintain your user account on Tuts Directory. Your profile includes general details like your address information, contact phone numbers, and alternate email address. We give you full autonomy to keep this information private or public. These particulars help us maintain your up to date contact information on our records and to serve you better.
Cookies & Log Files:
- One type of cookie, known as a “persistent” cookie, is set once you have logged into your Tuts Directory account. The next time you visit the Tuts Directory web site, the persistent cookie will allow us to recognize you as an existing user and thus you need not login to use the service. In order to access or change any of your private information (like a credit card number), you must login with your password even if your computer contains your persistent cookie. Additionally, if you log out of the Tuts Directory site in any of your visits you will be prompted to input your password to log in to your Tuts Directory account. Another type of cookie, called a “session” cookie, is used to identify your particular visit to the Tuts Directory site. Session cookies expire after a short time or when you close your web browser.
- Complying with the communication standards on the Internet, we automatically receive the URLs of the sites you previously surfed and moved on while your visit to Tuts Directory site. We also receive the Internet protocol (IP) address of your computer (or the proxy server you use to access the World Wide Web), your computer operating system and type of web browser you are using, as well as the name of your ISP. This information is used to analyze overall trends to help us improve the Tuts Directory service. The linkage between your IP address and your personally identifiable information is never shared with third-parties without your permission or except when required by law.
2. Uses of personal information
Tuts Directory is an online service dedicated to helping all readers and blog post writers to connect more effectively with one another. The personally identifiable information you choose to provide on this site is used to help you describe yourself to other users. Other information, that does not personally identify you as an individual is collected by Tuts Directory from the site (such as, by the way of example, patterns of utilization) and is exclusively owned by Tuts Directory. This information can be utilized by Tuts Directory in such a manner as Tuts Directory, in its sole discretion, deems appropriate.
Tuts Directory Communications:
Tuts Directory will communicate with you through email and notices posted on Tuts Directory website. This includes a series of news letters that inform new and existing users about various features of the service. Please be aware that you will always receive emails from Tuts Directory concerning the proper functioning of your account such as email notices when another user in your network sends you an message. Tuts Directory may send you promotional information unless you have opted out of receiving such information. If you wish to opt-out of receiving promotional emails, please unsubscribe from our news letters.
3. Information Sharing
Sharing Information With Third Parties:
Tuts Directory takes the privacy of its users very seriously. We will never sell, rent, or otherwise provide your personally identifiable information to any third party or parties for marketing purposes. We will only share this information with third parties to carry out your instructions and to provide you specific services.
For instance, we use the services of a credit card processing company to bill our users for course fees. These third parties do not retain, share, or store this personally identifiable information or its part other than a purpose to provide these services and are bound by strict confidentiality agreements which limit their use of such information.
Tuts Directory offers a “web profile” feature which allows users to publish portions of their Tuts Directory profile, including your “name”, but not your “email address” to the public Internet. Users may opt-out of this feature however Tuts Directory does not warrant how third-party search engines will update their cache.
We may provide aggregated data about the usage of our services to third-parties for such purposes as we deem, in our sole discretion, to be appropriate. We may segment our users by role (i.e. students, adult learner), subject, geographic location, or by company. If you would like to be excluded from the aggregated research or products based upon aggregated data about our users’ activities on the site, please email at email@example.com.
Partnering with Other Organizations to Offer Combined Services:
Tuts Directory partners with other online services to give you the combined results of both services. Whenever we offer such combined services, it will always be your choice to make use of the combined services or not. In these cases, your personally identifiable information will only be passed from Tuts Directory to our partner if you choose to use the combined service.
Communications between Users:
Many emails you initiate through Tuts Directory, will list your email address and name in the header of the message.
4. Legal Disclaimer:
It is possible that we may need to disclose personal information when required by law. We will disclose such information wherein we have a good-faith belief that it is necessary to comply with a court order, ongoing judicial proceeding, or other legal process served on our company or to exercise our legal rights or defend against legal claims.
5. Accessing and Changing Your Account Information
All private information like your address or credit card number can be accessed only by providing your password.
7. Important information
8. Contact Information